This website is created for and managed by CEG Collection trading as Corporate Executive Gifts Ltd.
We are committed to ensuring that when working with us and / or visiting our website you can be sure that we care about maintaining your privacy. This policy aims to provide you with an overview on how we protect your privacy and describes the information we may hold about you and how we use it.
At point of registration for trade log in to the website we collect certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
As entered this includes your name, company address, company telephone number and company email address, we do not ask for or hold any of your financial information or share your information with a third party without your consent. Where our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of these third parties.
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve our own internal records.
• To contact you in response to specific enquiry.
• To customize the website for you.
• To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you with your consent.
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons with your consent.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account.
Currently we use SAGE as our database to manage Orders. The company data held on this software is as follows
• Primary Contact Name and E-Mail
• Financial Payment Contact and E-Mail if known
• Primary Telephone Number – Landline and/or mobile
• Company Address
• End Customer Delivery address and contact plus phone number where given
• Artwork design is referred to in body copy or order but not as a separate field
All this data is required to initially set up accounts and to thereafter fulfil sample and bulk orders and is essential. This data has been collected since CEG was established in 2000. Records are updated but not fully deleted. A customer may select to have their details erased at any time but must understand if they re-activate they will be treated as a new customer with no account history. They will be Pro-Forma and no previous orders will be correlated so no repeat orders will qualify.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owner of the site.